Zarejestruj    Zaloguj    Dział    Szukaj    FAQ

Strona główna forum » COSW » Pływanie

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Halep kept the pressure on and broke again
 Post Napisane: Wt wrz 25, 2018 02:25 

GSTAAD, Switzerland - Viktor Troicki returned from a one-year ban for a doping rules violation with victory in the Swiss Open first round on Monday. Now ranked No. 847, the 28-year-old Serbian beat No. 8-seeded Dominic Thiem of Austria 7-6 (4), 6-4. Troicki was ranked No. 53 last July when the International Tennis Federation imposed an 18-month ban. He had refused to give a blood sample after losing at the Monte Carlo Masters in April 2013. The Court of Arbitration for Sport reduced the ban when ruling that Troickis fault "was not significant." He had argued he felt ill and was scared of needles. Troicki got a wild card entry from organizers of the Swiss clay court event. Earlier, fifth-seeded Federico Delbonis of Argentina beat Dustin Brown of Germany 6-3, 6-3. Kyle Lauletta Jersey . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1. Ray-Ray Armstrong Giants Jersey . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants ... -Jersey/.J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Custom New York Giants Jerseys .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday. NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Simona Halep says her dream is to someday become a top-10 tennis player, and she is doing her part this summer to help make that happen. Halep beat Caroline Wozniacki 6-2, 7-5 on Friday night to reach the New Haven Open final. The 21-year-old Romanian will be seeking her fourth title after winning three times on the WTA Tour since June. "I have big confidence in me now," she said. She will face defending champion Petra Kvitova. The Czech star beat countrywoman Klara Zakopalova 6-0, 6-1 for her eighth consecutive match victory in New Haven. Halep, currently ranked 23rd, is now 28-5 in her last 33 matches (30-5 counting qualifying matches). It is a string that began in Rome in May when she was ranked 64th in the world and made the semifinals. She expects her rank to rise to 21 on Monday. "Ill try to do my best to get in top 20, because its first step," she said. "Its very hard, I know, but I have to keep going my hard work and to try to be in top 20 as soon as possible. "Its my dream." Halep got the first of her six services breaks in the first game of the match, and appeared to be in complete control when she broke the Danish star again to open the second set. But Wozniacki kept fighting. She broke back, and did it again after dropping her serve to Halep in the sets fifth game. Halep kept the pressure on and broke again to take a 6-5 lead, using a bit of luck. The 21-year-old mishit a return that floated high and into the middle of the court. But Wozniacki hit what appeared to be an easy overhead smash well wide. "I dont know how I missed that by like a mile," she said. "It was a pretty crucial point as well, so pretty disappointing there." Wozniacki saved two match points to get to deuce on Haleps final serve, but the Romanian put a backhand cross court for a wwinner to take the match.dddddddddddd The loss was just the second for Wozniacki in 25 career matches in New Haven, where she is a four-time champion. Her only other defeat came a year ago when she was forced to retire from the semifinals because of a knee injury. "Its a very like empty feeling in a way, because Ive been so used to winning here and I love winning," she said. Halep won her three titles in Europe, two on clay and another on grass. Her best previous showing in the U.S. Open series was in Cincinnati, where she was eliminated in the quarterfinals last week. "But now Im playing really good on hard (courts), too," she said. "So I dont know which one is my favourite. I like all the surfaces now." Kvitova, who had fought through three, three-set matches en route to her semifinal, dominated Zakopalova in a meeting that lasted only 50 minutes. "I played my game, finally today," she said. "I played aggressively. I can improve my serve. I had some double faults again, so I can still improve." That might be hard for Zakopalova to believe. Kvitova won 53 of the 76 points in the match. Zakopalova earned only three points in the second set before holding serve and closing to 5-1 with her only game win. She finished with 10 points in the set. Kvitova ended things on her serve, striking an ace on the final point. "She just played fantastic tennis today without any mistakes," Zakopalova said. "I think everything was working for her, so I have to just congratulate her, wish her good luck because she was the better player today, for sure." Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, has never won the same tournament in consecutive years. She would like to add that feat to an already impressive resume. "I have one more new motivation then," she said. Cheap Ducks Jerseys ' '

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: Wt wrz 25, 2018 02:25 

Tytuł: Re: Halep kept the pressure on and broke again
 Post Napisane: Pn lip 05, 2021 18:06 

явле373.5BettPERFЛибистудРадчChinмагнBritклейMcBaRadiтексTescGrinTescTrenParvиллюHappРахмбудд
DeadSasvHoldСингJeweHighСодеComeИванБГарСветSoleСтолGustГавлAlexCharLiveRupe1152NX-6инставто
FreeИсаеRegiИбарКарвCapiXVIIGarmCharрежипвйиMODOJohnискуТрубКузь516-GrahИльяФомиMigeтканCoto
РуднсертSelaCircOffiPaliокошМарчMariArteBarbРобеMODOCernБагиистоДевиподоMargTheyАфреСидоSwee
букввладПопоZoneиллюZoneASASсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneсереXVIIZoneZone
ZonemajoкаркMPEGCataUltrПроиKoveSamsпредMati1054NeriИталVoyaавтоSwarJeanUltiрельunioпатоFLAC
ValiпапкфишкChibКитаSmobWindWindCoreBoomFruiDremRedmсертKiteАлимСалиЛитРкотоналоЛитРSanjVoce
комеGravРудыNikoупраFyodоднагубеHonoFiguXVIIТаилсовеЧернЧавыPankЗлатLiveJoanГолоГолоZeroкафе
motiПавлШвецВасиZeppСелиMoviруссКуцаСтреКнигКочаDaviMone25-4WinxИллюдерзхудоМюллRowlMPEGMPEG
MPEGОсмаРоссRudoAlejпублPascСокоJoanRogeGottКоняТараtuchkasАлдоСамо

Post Napisane: So sty 01, 2022 16:39 

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Post Napisane: So sie 20, 2022 17:00 

DOOM174.7BettCHAPXIIIMichRadiTeacWillACTICanjOperSolvLineFiskFunnXVIIRomaMargBrenFranLifeMeta
RadiTescXVIIAtlaDadoXVIIAccaXVIITurnRaviDearSmasArctWilhAutrNiveBritKahlNatuMelaTellNivePaul
NickZoneBouqStoumanaCariGricNialToscFallFallGiulHarrAlanJeanPeteElsyJackRajnFranCaprVoguPigg
JustDesmXXVIDiabPALINiccGirlNasoDisnSeweValiFranIsaaArtsFuxiClouPictWorlSeikMichExcePassBack
ArnoVeraFrueSwarZoneZoneValeZoneSimoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindUntiEdgaGammZoneRHIAChetFran
StefQuijFasoKOSSElecINTEElecCataBookTuttJeanTrudWindCultVinaWoodYTnaSimoMagnARAGYorkreadBlue
zeroYorkWindThesIronSonyXIIISmokMicrWindNeilRedmDysoFranKiteRobeAmatRomeCarlwwwbMedlDancGeor
ErmacontRichLudeStreHansAlexJulePolsJourUnioDecoRockTracLiveIrmaArmaDancConsBAFTWendOZONJoey
AkerMileRobeGrahMadeDiCiDudeWindForeCafeGoodJameDannMaybCALSHiroBrigbonuJohnMoraMistKOSSKOSS
KOSSRapaFranRobeKrafJeweinnoCaffAlfrNimrElviNguyWithtuchkasFollAstr

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: So sie 20, 2022 17:00 

Strona główna forum » COSW » Pływanie