Zarejestruj    Zaloguj    Dział    Szukaj    FAQ

Strona główna forum » COSW » Pływanie

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies for Newbies
 Post Napisane: Śr mar 06, 2024 05:30 

Listen and Learn With This Episode Before Investing In This Sector. We are living in the fourth industrial revolution, a digital era that has been developing since the 90's, all due to the internet. The markets are global, distances are easily covered with a video call and money is also following this trend. Proof of this is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies , which daily become more relevant and accepted in different markets and businesses ; Even Tesla, the electric vehicle company founded by Elon Musk, has decided to make multi-million dollar investments in Bitcoins to support the use and mass acceptance of the digital asset. However, and in case you don't know, Bitcoin has existed since . Today, those who decided to invest in this digital currency at a very low cost, have capitalized results for thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.

The best time to have invested in Bitcoins was ten Mexico Mobile Number List years ago. The second best time to invest in all these digital assets and get in tune with the changing trends that are already here and are here to stay, is now. In this episode we will talk about all the basics you need to know about this topic, so come with me and learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for newbies. Don't forget to subscribe and leave me your reviews on Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts , in addition to sharing your doubts, impressions and suggestions with me in the comments section, located at the bottom of this page. By doing so, you will help me a lot in my continuous improvement process and increase the chances that together we can reach more people and thus continue generating valuable content for everyone.

Obrazek

Let's Support Entrepreneurship Together in Latin America Episode Transcript Episode Transcript Voice 1 Learn and Start with Me. Luis Lorenzo Rivera Sevilla We are living in the fourth Industrial Revolution, a digital era that has been developing since the 1990s and all due to the Internet. Markets are global, distances are easily covered with a video call or a text message, and money is also following this trend. It follows the same pattern, proof of this is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that daily become more relevant and accepted in different markets and businesses . Even Tesla, the company that manufactures electric vehicles founded by Elon Musk, has decided to make multimillion-dollar investments in bitcoins to support the use and mass acceptance of the digital asset.

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: Śr mar 06, 2024 05:30 

Strona główna forum » COSW » Pływanie