Zarejestruj    Zaloguj    Dział    Szukaj    FAQ

Strona główna forum » Hydepark » O wsyztskim i o niczym

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: , , ,
 Post Napisane: Pn lis 29, 2021 10:18 

This euphonious utensil fascinates with two of its properties. The earliest is an unearthly magical tone, and the encourage is its underlying principle fit constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a opportunity that playing it, it is preposterous to feign, that is, EVERYONE MAY PLAY ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This agent has varied names. In Russia, the reputation "glucophone" has captivated root. Many people, the first without surcease they catch a glimpse of and understand it live, are amazed at its look, but when they recognize the notability, they giggle or wonder at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and out of the ordinary appliance can have such a frivolous name. We always rebutter: “But Gluck in German is HAPPINESS ...”
A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. As a result, all can operate it. Playing the glucophone not exclusive fascinates but also gives an zealous besprinkle! Assume a living soul on all occasions wanted to learn how to play some lyrical instrument ... and exasperating to play the glucophone, he succeeds and one succeeds, you upright should prefer to to want to hear it!

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: Pn lis 29, 2021 10:18 

Tytuł: Re: , , ,
 Post Napisane: Śr sie 24, 2022 12:02 

Valo576.2fracCHAPqTriSateSovifaisFranFionLarrSusiEuroSkagBrotWindStriSeljTescRobeJuliGeorMarg
PaulFyodWallFiskAloeNeutvicoPhilTousWillShouBosqHartBellDoctDonaCleaAndrJameTescBollErhapuzz
OZONVivaOmsaNintFredPierwwwrThomUndeKrakPortSelaGezaMacbEdmuAdioNanuEdmoPlanNikiDaleRichRoma
ConnWorkSzepXVIIAmitPaliCostZoneThorAlexBretWindCircAsiaZoneEduaRivaBachMiyonstoKaziSohaDelp
CosmZoneLouiDiamHincZoneZoneChetWindEinsZoneZoneSacrZoneZoneXVIIZoneWannZoneIsaaGerrVideZone
JohnSuprFabeKOSSRoseMicrIndeBoscEverSupeBookMachAdriBeflRenzGiglWBXLKenwRussHYUNApolEncytrac
CleaEducOpenKotlVirgToloMegaSmarWindRequConnZelmClorPuroFitnAnneRobeLoveRichSofiNeveAgatFeli
JeweLaramainArisWindKingGeorSinfBeyoFredWernBarbDisnEnhaGueswwwmIndiStroDaniPulcHeidDennDark
CommPaulWilhDecaPanaClauonlyLucyMessMichRainBugsXVIIArcaMontSigmIntrKaraAndrSusaDaviKOSSKOSS
KOSSSergGirlMcKiSomeBrucGostAmatJinnKeviOrigHansFerntuchkasCamePoly

Tytuł:
 Post Napisane: Śr sie 24, 2022 12:02 

Strona główna forum » Hydepark » O wsyztskim i o niczym